Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In a pinch, what office supply closet item could double as a nail file?

do you have matches?





no, don't burn down the office!





use the strip on the cover as the file =)In a pinch, what office supply closet item could double as a nail file?
I've smoothed a broken nail on cement on a rock.In a pinch, what office supply closet item could double as a nail file?
the carpet. that commercial grade stuff is like sand paper.
metal zippers work well.
A row of un broken up staples?
I just use my teeth.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open hair salon. Does anybody have an experience in this field? I want to do all without big mistake) Could anybody give me an advise? Where to buy Tattoo artist chair for sale and Tattoo client chairs for sale. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic for sale and Advance-esthetic.us websites.

    ReplyDelete